The Government of Canada is working hard to enhance the role of Parliament and the proactive disclosure of information so that Canadians are better able to hold Parliament, their Government, and public sector officials to account.
To this end, the Government announced the mandatory publication on departmental Web sites of:
- Travel and hospitality expenses for selected government officials
- Report on Annual Expenditures for Travel, Hospitality and Conferences
- Contracts entered into by the Government of Canada for amounts over $10,000
- Grant and contribution awards over $25,000
- Completed Access to Information requests
The information on this Web site is updated every three months.